Thursday, August 30, 2007

And the Beat Goes on

So things are picking up. I'm trying to keep up. I'm not doing too badly, but I need how to learn to work on things that aren't of immediate concern, because they become bigger immediate concerns (so I'm learning). Before it wasn't too bad; once in a blue moon I would stay up til 1am writing an English essay. I could get away with it. If I leave my homework until the night before it is due, I will have a nervous breakdown and have to be sent to some institute. I don't want to do that, so I'm trying to keep on task and get things done quickly, for my sanity.

If anybody has a method that works for getting longterm assignments done over time, let me know. Like anybody even reads this.

Confession of the Day: I bought those donuts yesterday.

No comments: