Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hump Day Is Almost Over

Wednesday is hump day; the day the divides the week in two. I've made it past the first half of this week. It's not that I want the week to be over, I just want to get past this part where being a good student is hard and foreign to me. I want it to be second nature. I realize it's a process and that diligence and organization never be ingrained in me unless I continually make the choice to be diligent and organized, but it's a little tiring and redundant, to be honest. I can see my life for the next week consisting solely of schoolwork, work, and homework. I guess I make it sound worse than it is. I enjoy my classes, even AP US History; which I have with my brother.

But tonight, Barack Obama is on the Daily Show, I'm going to a party on Friday, and one month from today (31 days), I will be 18. So, those are my highlights to look forward to.

Today's Confession: I already messed up being a perfect student by neglecting two assignments (though I did so through no act of consciousness), but I can still go for "good," I guess.

P.S. Buy an ad in the school magazine. We make it look "Awesome" and then thousands of high school students will buy things from you. Completely sincere.

No comments: