Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekends Are My Favorite

Despite working, I had a lot of fun this weekend. Friday night after work, I went to the football game and out to eat with friends. Then I worked Saturday, but after that I went to the Junior Miss pageant to support Liz (she won by the way). From there, I went to a friend's birthday celebration. And I ended up at Colin's house, where I was supposed to play video games and converse with my Ben, Colin, and Ross, but instead, I went to sleep within minutes of arriving. I slept for about 12 hours. It was a much needed rest.

Today, I violated Sabbath by working all day. First physical labor, which I decided wasn't for me, then homework. I should be working on some homework right now, but it's not due until Tuesday, so I gave myself a break to update this.

I decided that I want to go on the trip that the Spanish club is arranging. A two week tour of France, Spain, and Morocco, I can't wait. And I might have an unexpected five hundred dollars coming my way. I've been thinking about my next trip since before I got back from Peru, so I figure this is a good step. Plus, it's a good idea to have a goal that I'm saving money for, otherwise, I spend it. No more mindless consumerism for me.

Today's Confession: I lied twice today and I feel bad about it.

No comments: