Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally, Happiness

My anxiety and stress haven't prevented me from being happy. They've just made it a rarity. Well, this whole week has been pretty good. ISTEP testing at school has made things smoother. I got to sleep in 2 days this week, I haven't had much homework, and classes have been too short for any homework to be assigned. I guess a list is in order. I could write all about it, but I like lists.
Why this week has been good:
Extra Sleep
Less Homework/Extra time to do it
Good Grades
Magazine (despite being delayed 2 days) is done
Few Hours at Work
iGoogle
Full Tank of Gas right before the price rose 30 cents
Dad is buying me a laptop
Mom is buying me an iPod
Finally gave my statement to the detective
Promotion (Small Appliances Asst. Manager...the coolest, most meaningless title ever)
Saturday is my Bday (hence the presents)


I guess that's it. It's been good though.

Today's Confession: I knew Curtis sold that computer under my name, sorry Larone.

No comments: