Saturday, October 20, 2007

Discipline

I have none. I've spent so much money that I don't have in the past 2 days. It's ridiculous, because I know what I don't need and I tell to myself that I don't need it, but then I buy it. I bought ice cream twice today. I ate out 3 times today. I spent $15 in gas yesterday and now I'm on empty again. I owe my parents this weeks paycheck, but I've already spent part of it. To make things worse, I haven't been saving for my Spain trip, which has set me back $190. I am pathetic. So, here's my plan: take my debit card out of my wallet, do some damage control, write a check to my mom, write a check to my dad, and then sit and wait for my $50 bonus and next week's paycheck.

Today's Confession: I really didn't mind working with my loathed Coworker today.

No comments: