Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why do I freak out about things?

I just read over the last issue of The Minute. That's the school magazine, for anybody who's reading that doesn't go to Concord. From an editor's viewpoint, it wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty good. It made me realize that life may be crazy, but my endeavors are not fruitless. While I may be running around all day, I'm not doing a horrible job. Yes, I could be doing better. Yes, I make bad decisions at times. Yes, I am busier than is probably healthy. But, I am doing it! I feel good. My grades are decent, I just got promoted, I put out a good issue, and I am generally content.

So, there's an uplifting thought to follow the tons of negative ones that are on this site.


Today's Confession: I'm nervous about being alone for the next week. I wish somebody were going to be here with me. Mexico is a home wrecker.

No comments: